Monday, August 18, 2008


Cigars
Had a very nice Sunday morning in the garden tasting this cigar. Its a Por Larranaga Petit Corona. A brand that has become more easily available recently in the UK. I purchased it from CGars (http://cgarsltd.com/), its 5 1/8 inches with a 42 ring gauge. I bought it as a single and it cost £6.80, although it is also available in 5's, 10's, 25's and 50's. I thought it was an excellent cigar, nice looking construction with a good cap. It gave an even burn with cedar and spice notes. I would class it as a mild-medium smoke with a good aroma. Generally a good quality small cigar worth spending time with, not a quick smoke and good to the end. On my 100 point scale it came out with 84. Time didn't allow me to taste the Jose L. Piedra, but that is next on my list!

No comments: