Thursday, November 20, 2008

The Love Affair Continues!

(Photo credit Declan TM)

All went according to plan and I got the playlist loaded onto the my iTunes on the Mac. Also loaded content to the podcasts and that was quick - I am really impressed by the speed of he Mac. Microsoft home edition Office 2007 has also been loaded and that all went smoothly. We bought two copies from Amazon as we thought we would each need a copy only to discover that the home edition comes with three licenses, so the unopened one is going back to Amazon. I have also loaded Evernote. I blogged about this programme and my thought about it versus OneNote. At that time I didn't have a Mac and I preferred OneNote because it was much better with inking. However the internet up-dating in Evernote is good and I am looking at it again as a method of sharing info and list between home and work.

No comments: